The International Passive House Days are an event organized by the Passivhaus Institut, to publicize what a passive house is, and to let people “touch” the state of the art of construction in terms of comfort and energy efficiency. This year, we take part to the event with our Cavriago project, where we are currently building two single-family passive houses: our construction site is going to be open to the public on Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th.
CONSTRUCTION SITE - OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
When: November 14th and 15th, from 14:00 to 16:00 (2-4 pm).
Where: Cavriago, Italy, via Gorkij 3.
WHY SHOULD YOU COME?
You get the chance to understand what a passive house is. For over two decades, this construction standard has represented the state of the art for comfort and energy efficiency.
You can visit us free of charge, within the scheduled hours.
FOR THE PROFESSIONALS
The current state of the construction, and the printed documentation, are going to show you:
- a thermal bridge-free construction;
- technical solutions to achieve airtightness for both masonry and wood structures;
- construction details and thermal bridge calculations;
- cost analysis of a passive house, compared to current standard practice;
- the first construction system certified for passive houses in a warm climate in the world.
For further information: info [at] emuarchitetti.com